In honor of Small Business Week, the Bay Guardian presents its yearly honors for locally-owned enterprise. Businesses that give back, female and minority entrepreneurial leaders, employee-owned companies, and exemplary small business advocates are highlighted. This year's issue hits stands May 14.
Once again, our Small Business Readers Choice Award will be given:
What is your favorite small business in the San Francisco Bay Area?
Voting ends Thursday, May 8 at 10am.
Most Commented On
- The future of Piers 30-32 - July 22, 2014
- Have the local Stalinists - July 22, 2014
- Revitalized - July 22, 2014
- Supes to vote on Avalos' "Let's Elect Our Elected Officials" - July 22, 2014
- Treading water - July 22, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 22, 2014
- My stars! - July 22, 2014
- Nonprofit workers shout down Board of Supervisors meeting, 11 - July 22, 2014
- Sounds like awesomeness! - July 22, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 22, 2014